Directions for use:
1. Back up to trailer
2. Attach air and electric lines
3. Charge trailer air
4. Reset trailer brakes
5. Back under trailer until fifth wheel locks.
6. Set tractor brakes
7. Using SRAST-Fast, gently pull tandem release actuator button. Pins will automatically release
8. Return to cab and release tractor air.
9. Ease forward or backward as needed to move trailer box to desired location.
10. Set tractor brakes
11. Release trailer brakes and reset trailer brakes.
12. Exit tractor and visually check that pins have returned to locked position.
13. If pins are not in locked position release tractor brakes and gently move forward or backward to lock pins.
14. Reset tractor brakes and visually check that pins are locked in place.
We believe that you will value our product as much as we do.